Origami Small Tote Ruby
Recycled, Reused and repurposed design!
The Origami Small Tote is a sustainable design made from remnants of high-quality Italian Veg-Tanned-Leather left from each production. It takes inspiration of Japanese folding paper art, the bag is composed with precision-cut leather triangles into a fascinating pattern that looks like folded paper. The top upright solid brass handle ties everything together, providing not only a functional but also a beautiful design detail. Each triangle leather piece comes from different parts of the leather, they are all slightly different in colours and grains, which makes each bag one of a kind!
DETAILS & FIT
- Hand-dyed (Italian cowhide) Natural Vegetable
- Tanned Leather remnants
- Fully lined and trimmed
- Solid brass hardware and brass top handle
- Interior zipped pocket and slip-in pocket
- Adjustable and removable solid natural leather shoulder strap
- Handmade in Toronto
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo.
- Height: 8" x Width 10.5" x Depth 3.5"
- Handle drop: 1.5"
- Shoulder strap drop: 23" - 28"