Origami Leather Clutch Chestnut
Recycled, Reused and repurposed design!
The Origami Collection is a sustainable line made from remnants of high-quality Italian Veg-Tanned-Leather left from each production. It takes inspiration of Japanese folding paper art, the bag is composed with precision-cut leather triangles into a fascinating pattern that looks like folded paper. Each triangle leather piece comes from different parts of the leather, they are all slightly different in colours and grains, which makes each bag one of a kind!
DETAILS & FIT
- Hand-dyed (Italian cowhide) Natural Vegetable
- Tanned Leather remnants
- Fully lined and trimmed
- Solid brass hardware
- Interior zipped pocket and slip-in pocket
- Exterior zipped pocket
- Adjustable and removable solid natural leather shoulder strap
- Handmade in Toronto
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo.
- Height: 6" x Width 10" x Depth 1.5"
- Shoulder strap drop: 23" - 28"